Person's Name : Barbie

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 12/1/18

Rates : $160/hr

Size/shape : Pretty enough face, very slim figure, C-cup bolt-ons, shaved bush; Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK, BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, amazing CG, mish, spooning

Value for money/recommend? : Hell yes - great BBBJ, DATY etc but Barbie riding me CG was just wild - she came and she came and she came - real PSE stuff

My experience/comments : Called the day before to book Barbie.

Had to get the Rego done on a car so I dropped it off (asking them to only call me if there was a major problem) and walked up to 142, arriving a few minutes early.

Mina was in reception and she asked whether I wanted three girls (must have been a booking by some other lucky punter) and I said I’d booked Barbie. Handed over the money and Mina told me to go up to Room 4 where Barbie was waiting.

I seemed to be her first customer of the day and while I showered Barbie fussed around getting the room ready etc.

Barbie has a pretty enough face and was wearing a white blouse and tiny cut-off black shorts.

I lay on the bed and when she’d finished her preparations (which included pouring some hot water into a tub of instant noodles) she stripped and joined me on the bed.

Barbie has a very slim (actually quite skinny) figure with C-cups bolt-ons and a flat arse – maybe not to everyone’s taste but I didn’t mind. She was fully shaved but just very slightly stubbly.

After some DFKing and a catbath she got down to my tackle and, after a wipe-down with a wet-wipe, started working on my balls and cock.

It was a very good BBBJ – nice and slow and sensual to start, with some great tongue action although it was not particularly deep.

After a while Barbie grabbed her water-bottle and took a mouthful of cold water and then resumed blowing me – very nice. (Thankfully she didn’t do the “fire and ice” thing with a mouthful of Pot Noodles.)

Barbie then told me to move up the bed so I was leaning against the wall and she grabbed what I thought was a condom and tore it open. I said “Not yet” but she just wiggled her finger at me and poured the contents into her mouth – it was Popping Candy – and resumed blowing me.

I could only feel a slight difference in sensation but it probably made my cock taste better for her!!

She then took another swig of chilled water and blew me some more. When she got up to spit the water out I suggested some 69 and she moved round.

This was excellent and she was soon moaning loudly and was very wet and she tasted delicious.

I was about to suggest she turn around to sit on my face as her actions were nearly pushing me over the edge, but she did it herself before I could say anything – she stood on the bed, turned around and lowered herself onto my waiting tongue.

Barbie went off – she was soon moaning loudly (she kept turning up the volume of the music to drown the noise) and writhing around while she held onto my head and ground herself down on my tongue.

I don’t know how many times she came – it seemed to come in wave after wave – and she was saying “I cum, I cum” which then changed to “Fuck me, fuck me”.

Eventually she dismounted and grabbed a condom.

She didn’t apply any lube before straddling me – she was really tight but she seemed to like it like that – and she commenced the most amazing cow-girl session I have ever encountered.

Barbie grabbed my wrists and made me put my hands on my chest and leant on them. When I went to move my hips she told me to stay still – she seemed to know what she wanted and I was happy to go along with it.

Soon she was bouncing up and down and vigorously shaking her head around (her long hair was no longer tied back) and she had the most amazing facial expressions as she rode me – it was really wild – and again her orgasms seemed to continuously come in wave after wave after wave.

I was happy to let this go on for ages, it was fantastic, but eventually she seemed to have one final climax, during which she was waving her arms in the air as she energetically rode me, before she dismounted, collapsed on the bed and asked me to fuck her. I went on top and let her slowly guide me in and was soon pounding away, with more noise and great expressions from Barbie.

I suggested some doggie but she said “No, too big” so, while I was still inside her, I knelt up, swung her right leg up and across me, and lay on the bed to continue from behind in the spooning position.

We were nearly out of time so I just went faster and faster until I exploded.

We were both absolutely knackered.

After a short recovery time, Barbie had a quick shower and then started to eat her Pot Noodles.

Barbie’s English is poor but I established that she was from Shanghai but there was no time for further conversation.

I had to point out that time was up – no rush to get rid of me – and I quickly showered dressed and departed.

Absolutely brilliant PSE session with the best cowgirl I have encountered.

On the way out Judy and Mina asked how it was. I said “She killed me” and stumbled out (I could hardly walk) to collect my car.