Person's Name : Tomato

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 1/6/17

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, quite tall, slim, lovely natural B-cups, cute butt, great legs, mostly shaved with just a tuft of hair above her clit - overall, very nice

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DATY, CBJ (her choice), 69, face sitting, cowgirl, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - lovely, sweet young girl

My experience/comments : Got the all-clear from a routine STI check yesterday and decided to celebrate with a morning booking with a girl I’ve wanted to see for some time.

Got messed around a bit during the day but Mina kept me informed and I’m sure it was the girl’s fault, not Mina’s.

Eventually gave up on that girl (booked her for tomorrow and Mina said she'd written "No change" next to the booking – we’ll see) and booked Tomato who was also on my “To Do” list.

Tomato was available immediately (I think she’d only just started work) and I paid and she led me to the room. She was wearing a black Bonds sports bra and panties with thin white stripes.

I showered and Tomato stripped. She has a pretty face and is quite tall with a good, slim figure, nicely shaped B-cups with small but cute nipples. She has a good tight butt and lovely legs. She has some tatts and is almost fully shaved with just a tuft of hair above her clit.

Tomato quickly showered and joined me on the bed.

She started licking my nipples and stroking my cock. I gently touched her nipples and she immediately started gasping and writhing – very responsive – even more so when I started licking them.

I moved her onto her back and went for some DATY. Her moaning and writhing immediately got more intense and she was immediately very wet (and very tasty).

After a while I came up for air and lay on my back. Tomato resumed licking my nipples and then worked her way south. She reached for a condom and I asked for “Suck, no condom” but she said something about sores in her mouth.

She put on the condom and started a good CBJ – no teeth and good action but, for my taste, she started a bit quickly rather than gradually building up the tempo (and I always prefer BBBJ).

I then got her to move round for some 69 – more gasping and writhing from Tomato. She pulled away to rest for a moment and I then got her to turn around and sit on my face. She is incredibly responsive to being licked and it certainly didn’t seem like acting.

Again Tomato pulled away and moved round to go for some cowgirl. She didn’t use any lube and she made some comments about my size but she took it well.

I next suggested some mish. Again no lube and I went slowly to start with before increasing the tempo. Obviously a CIM finale wasn’t an option so I decided to see it through in the mish but I then got a twinge of cramp in the back of my leg.

I had to withdraw and I knelt over her and manually kept myself erect and got Tomato to rub herself. She got a dollop of lube and enthusiastically went for it. This was a great sight and she seemed to enjoy it and I was soon ready to re-enter her and it didn’t take long before I came.

Tomato tidied me up and I collapsed onto the bed.

She started to give me a light massage but I got her to lie besides me in my arms.

I tried some conversation but her English is quite limited. She said she was from Shanghai and has only been in Australia for a couple of weeks. She said she worked at 142 every day but hadn’t done this work before moving to Australia.

I asked her “Why Tomato?” She said because she likes tomatoes and now each time I eat one, I’ll think of her. (A bit of a trite response but still sweet.)

She said the sores in her mouth were the result of eating some spicy food and I tried to establish whether she would do BBBJ if she didn’t have the sores but she didn’t understand (or perhaps didn’t want to answer).

After some more light massaging it was time to shower, dress and depart.

Good GFE session with an attractive and sweet young lass.

On the way out I gave some positive feedback to Mina and reminded her about the booking of the other girl tomorrow “No change”. We’ll see.