Person's Name : Crystal

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 30/9/17

Rates : $160/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty, lovely slim body with nice C-cups, a cute butt, great legs, unshaved pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - she's a bit reserved and it was a pity that DATY was not available but Crystal is a real cutie and it was a lovely GFE session with a very sweet young girl - an absolute pleasure to spend time with her

My experience/comments : Having seen Crystal in the corridor when I was waiting for Monica two days ago, I decided to end my birthweek celebrations by booking her.

Arrived about 5 minutes early and was lead to a cubicle by the lovely Judy (told her I’d seen her last year).

There was a punter in the next cubicle who was telling Judy quite belligerently that he wanted to see Crystal. Judy checked with me that I’d booked Crystal and I showed her my text messages with Vicky yesterday confirming the booking. Judy did well and sorted it out and my booking was honoured. Thank you, Judy.

Judy took my money, called Crystal and told me to go down the corridor where Crystal was waiting.

She led me to the last but one room, next to where I’d seen Monica two days earlier. Crystal said she had only just woken up and she thought Monica was still asleep.
I stripped and showered while Crystal readied the room.

Crystal is quite tall (for an Asian girl) with a very pretty face and a lovely slim figure. She was wearing a black bra and knickers under a thin, see-through, ankle-length sort of skirt. The photos on the 142 website are genuine.

She stripped to reveal a lovely pair of C-cups, a very cute butt and great legs – she really has a great figure. She is unshaved.

I told her I’d seen her in the corridor two days ago when I’d booked Monica and decided I wanted to visit her.

I lay on the bed and she gave me light massage with some light kissing. She teased my cock by rubbing her tits over me and, after a wipe-down, started sucking me.

It was a very good BBBJ. She started slowly and gently, with lovely eye-contact, just a very slight hint of teeth and only a few interruptions. She also managed to go quite deep.

I suggested some 69 but she shook her head so I just lay back and enjoyed the blow-job.

Eventually it was condom time and Crystal fiddled around a bit and this coincided with me having a spell of limpness – I find this happens sometimes when I’m with a very young-looking and very pretty girl (Dirty Old Man syndrome), especially since was my fifth consecutive punting day, I'm in my 60s and I don't use any chemical assistance – but Crystal soon expertly restored the honourable member to life and I knelt on the bed while she dressed me.

We started with some mish. Crystal applied some lube to both of us and guided me in. It was really tight so I started slowly and she said she was OK.

I gradually increased the tempo and Crystal got quite enthusiastic and was saying she was cumming so I just went for it. It was so good, looking down at her pretty face and having her encouraging me, that I decided to just go for it and it wasn’t long before I squirted.

Crystal gave me a ”thumbs up” sign and I slowly withdrew before we collapsed onto the bed.

She lay in my arms and, once we’d got our breath back, we had a nice chat.

Crystal’s English is a bit limited but she tries hard. I established she is from Taiwan and has been her nearly three months. She works at 142 five days a week and rests the other days.

She told me her age – I think she looks a lot younger.

Crystal is quite reserved but is a really sweet young girl and it was a pleasure to spend some time with her.

All too quickly time was up and we rushed our showers and dressed with Judy knocking on the door.

One last big hug and I stumbled down the corridor.

Halfway down I met Monica coming the other way and I told her I’d be back to see her again next week.

On the way out I thanked Judy and gave some feedback to Mina before re-entering the real world.

Crystal is a lovely girl. Shame that DATY wasn’t an option but perhaps it might be available on a second visit. Otherwise, it was a very lovely GFE session with an absolute cutie.