Person's Name : Momo

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 23rd March 2016

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Slim with C/D boobs and a great ass

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese Singaporean

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, various positions, HJ, COB

Value for money/recommend? : Oh yes

My experience/comments : Booked Momo for my fourth visit to 142. Took a bit of a punt on this as I couldn’t find any decent reviews but I was persuaded by the photos of Momo on the 142 website (if you’ve seen them, you’ll know what I mean, if you haven’t seen them I bet you take a look soon!)

Arrived 5 minutes early and was led to one of the downstairs rooms but was told that Momo was delayed by bad traffic. I was even shown a photo of the traffic jam that Momo had taken and sent to the receptionist.

I wasn’t in any rush so I said I’d wait and after 10 minutes Momo arrived, all flustered and apologetic and in her non-work clothes. But she still looked good with a pretty face and a great figure. Confirmed that she did BBBJ, paid and hopped into the shower while Momo prepared herself and the room. Her English was a bit difficult to understand but she was very chatty and cheerful. She had put on what she called her beach clothes – a bikini top and a small pair of shorts – and asked if I wanted her to put on something more sexy. Having just been watching her bending over the bed as she got it ready, I just wanted the action to start so I said I’d prefer to see her naked. She obliged. She also apologised for not having shaved and asked whether I wanted her to do so - tempting but my keenness to get going won out.

I lay down and Momo started with some nipple licking while stroking me. After a while I asked her to suck me, which she did. She was kneeling side on to me and kept looking at herself in the mirror right next the bed as she sucked me – I found that a bit of a turn on! I indulged in a bit of fingering and sought permission to lick her, which was granted.

Then I heard the words that every hetro male must dread. Momo said “I got cock. You want?” Fortunately, I’d just been closely inspecting the relevant vicinity and I knew she wasn’t being literal and when she said “I got three cocks. You want?” I realised she was referring to vibrators.

She went and got her favourite but she didn’t have any batteries so that didn’t work out. I produced a finger-thin vibrator that I’d brought (but the batteries were the wrong size) and it didn’t interest her. “That too small. That for bum-hole”.

Had her squat in front of me while I stood next to the bed for a bit more BBBJ and it was then time to get dommed up. I lay on my back and asked her to reverse the cowgirl so I could continue to admire her lovely ass. Switched to doggy, which didn’t really work. “You need Aussie girl – you too big and Asian girls too small”. Good for the ego but not for the action. Bit of mish and I asked if I could cum in her mouth but she said “Cum on tits with hand job”. So, ever the obliging gentleman, I did (pretty quickly!)

Showered and, with no rush to get rid of me, we had bit of a chat afterwards about her time in Singapore and her move to Australia (I think I eventually understood most of what she was saying) and got dressed and departed.

I’m surprised there’s no reviews here of Momo (perhaps I’ve missed them). She’s apparently been there four months or so and I thought she was great.