Date of Visit : 7th April 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : hornsby142.com.au

Hours of Business : 1000 to 0200

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Slim, good for her age, C/D Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : HJ, BBBJ, various positions, COB

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, the HJ alone is worth it

My experience/comments : Took a bit of a punt on my booking of Annie as I couldn't find any reviews of her on this forum, which is surprising as she seems to have been at 142 for about a year (but the reviews on the 142 website are good).

Only a short wait in one of the cubicles before Annie came and led me upstairs. She's a mature lady but in very good shape and has nice tits.

I was her first customer of the day and I think she was telling me that she'd just got up after sleeping there having worked until 5am (she talks very quickly and I found her a bit difficult to understand - I think I got about half of what she was saying once I got used to it).

I paid and had a shower while Annie got the room ready, still chatting away.

I lay on my back and after a quick peck on my lips and nips she set to work with her hands - what an expert! The fantastic slow and sensual HJ made me hard as a rock - and she kept telling me this.

I let her continue this for some time - it was really good - before a bit of BBBJ and it was time to dom up. Started with some mish with plenty of FOAMing and telling me I was too big. I said I wanted some doggy and she was at first a bit reluctant ("You too big for doggy" - there goes my ego again). However, I asked again , as a couple of reviews on the 142 website said this was her favourite position, and she agreed. I took it gently, with Annie holding the base of my cock at first, and it was soon going well.

Switched for some cowgirl, which was great with her lovely tits swing right in front of my face.

Normally at this stage (in my limited experience) I would have asked for some more BBBJ and sought permission to cum in her mouth but Annie was such an expert with the HJ that I decided to let her finish me off that way. So after a while of her kneeling between my legs, and using an enormous amount of lubricant and spit, I came over her tits.

After that, for the remaining 10 minutes or so, Annie just chatted away about her experiences with other punters (mostly about their small cocks and inability to cum - don't worry, no names were mentioned!!) and it got to the stage where I had to interrupt and point out that the hour was up and I had to shower (sure enough, Mina was on the intercom while I was still showering).

Annie is a friendly and funny lady - definitely worth it for the HJ alone.