Person's Name : Jenny

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 4/12/16

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Petite but curvy, lovely pair of C/D-cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, FIV, mish, massage, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - excellent GFE session with a lovely and cheerful girl

My experience/comments : Called the day before, spoke to Vicky and booked Jenny. Vicky commented on the fact that they hadn’t seen me for a while – I explained that I’d been away inter-state for a couple of weeks.

Arrived a couple of minutes early, was met by Cherry and had to wait about 10 minutes in a cubicle before Jenny came and led me upstairs. I paid and showered while she disappeared.

Jenny returned as I was drying myself. She was wearing a strapless micro-mini-skirt which she soon removed. She is not stunning but is reasonably pretty, is short with a slim but curvy figure, a cute and shapely butt and a lovely pair of tits – maybe Cs but on her petite frame they looked like Ds. She has a large tattoo on her lower stomach. Jenny’s English is OK but a bit hard to understand at times as she chatters away quite quietly.

I lay on the bed and she knelt next to me and immediately started slowly licking my cock. In no time she started a fantastic BBBJ – starting gently and sensually with not a hint of teeth and no interruptions. She didn’t go particularly deep but it was really good so I let it continue for a good while.

I removed her knickers and massaged her clit for a while before she moved round to kneel between my legs. I propped myself up to admire her fantastic ass in the large mirror at the foot of the bed.

Next I sat up and we kissed (somewhere between LFK and french kiss">DFK) while I played with her tits and she continued to stroke me. I then put some lube on my fingers and massaged her clit and was allowed to insert a digit, which she seemed to enjoy.

After some more BBBJ I indicated that I wanted some 69 but Jenny said something about the lube and she had a quick wash in the shower beforehand. She seemed to be sensitive when I licked her and after a while would pull away but she seemed to enjoy it when I stuck a finger in her pussy again. I started to play with her backdoor but Jenny removed my hand before I got too far so I guess the “all services available” comment on the 142 website is an exaggeration.

I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but permission was denied.

Time was moving on and I was overheating so I asked her to dom me up. She had made several comments about my size (comparing the thickness of my cock to that of her wrist) and she asked me to go slowly, which I did.

We started with some mish and she buried her face in chest and muttered away – I caught the occasional word such as cock, pussy, juicy, cum etc but I couldn’t understand most of what she was saying.

Jenny at one stage covered my eyes with her hands saying I shouldn’t look at her, which was a bit difficult in view of the proximity of our faces in that position, but she still seemed to be enjoying it.

I gradually increased the tempo and she got quite vocal. I was thinking of going for some doggy but it was my first punt for nearly three weeks and I just couldn’t stop myself and squirted into the dom.

I collapsed onto the bed and we lay in each other’s arms for a while before Jenny got up and knelt between my legs and started giving my thighs a gentle massage.

She said she was from China (Shanghai) and had been in Australia for 8 months. She said she’d worked briefly at 64 and Pymble but now just works at 142 and a massage parlour in the City.

Her massage gradually moved on to my cock and balls and she soon got me hard again but, good as she was, there was only a few minutes available and I didn’t manage a second shot.

We both showered and dressed and after a big hug, I departed.

An excellent GFE session with a lovely and cheerful girl.