Date of Visit : Friday, 25th March 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : hornsby142.com.au

Hours of Business : 1000 to 0200

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Quite tall, great shape, amazing tits

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, LFK, DATY, Various positions, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Oh yes

My experience/comments : Persuaded by the great reviews and the photos on the 142 website, I booked a session with Maggie for 11:30. Arrived at 11:25 and led to a cubicle. After a couple of minutes Vicky, the receptionist, came in and explained that Maggie had been late for her first customer because of traffic and wouldn’t be ready for another 10/15min. I said no problem and she was very apologetic.

At about 11:45 Vicky came and led me along the corridor to a downstairs room. I paid and then Maggie walked in – stunning in some small black lacy thing, quite tall, great tits and an amazing figure. She speaks very good English. I showered and after some brief kissing and fondling she removed the lacy thing – perfect.

She sat on the bed and stroked me and said “Oh, big boy, do you want me to suck you?” – has anyone ever declined that offer? After a while I lay down and she continued the BBBJ – great tongue technique.

Then Maggie lay on her back and there was some LKF while she stroked me and I fiddled with her bits - almost completely shaven with a well trimmed landing strip, flawless skin and tits to die for.
I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and from her first utterance I thought she was going to say no but to my delight and joy she said yes. She gave permission for me to lick her but she seemed a bit sensitive so I didn’t carry on too long.

Back on my back for some more BBBJ before domming up and some great cowgirl with her beautiful tits swinging in front of my face. Bit of HJ followed by doggy followed by more HJ and some mish, with soft FOAMing.

I was starting to sweat quite heavily during the mish and I was trying to avoid dripping on her (I’m sure a WL wouldn’t like it) and that was quite distracting so I rolled onto my back and Maggie realised the aircon hadn’t been turned on and had to go outside for the remote. I took the opportunity to get my breath back and when she returned she resumed the BBBJ, again with great technique, until I shot in her mouth.

With no rush to get rid of me we chatted for a while about travel etc – she’d just returned from a trip to London – and I told her a bit about myself.

Showered, dried and dressed with more chatting. Maggie then noticed that I’d put my polo shirt on inside out and said it’s a good job I didn’t have a wife as it could have been difficult to explain when I returned home!

Departed - great session with a charming, beautiful and talented girl. A Good Friday in more ways than one.