Silver Member

Default Amanda

Person's Name : Amanda

Establishment : 187 Hornsby

Month/Year of Visit : Jan 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.187hornsby.com

Phone : 0480495496

Hours of Business : 9am till 3am

Rates : $150/hr (new special pricing by the looks)

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, LFK, DATY, 69, mish, CFS

Size/shape : not curvy but not skinny either

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes (more so with the new pricing)

My experience/comments :

I was itching for a punt and decided to go with Amanda whom I have been seeing on and off for last year. I noticed 187 has lowered the pricing and that made my decision even more easier although it’s further away from where I typically meet Amanda.

Contact was easy, time locked in and arrived at the place. Very neat shop, was offered the biggest room of the lot. Amanda came in and as usual cheerful/ excited to see me again.

Quick hug and light kiss. I decided to take a shower and she did straight after that. She started with typical catbath, she knows my weak points and little brother was rising up slowly.. I was grabbing all meaty aspects of her and we started to get passionate. As the heat started to rise, I made her lie on her back and explored her body. If anyone has seen Amanda before, she loves being licked and I can see she genuinely enjoys it. Spent dining for almost 10 minutes until she taps out and ask for 69.. we kept going at it, I occasionally giving her a good rim. Her pussy and ass are always clean and pristine, she really takes care of herself.

We move onto missionary position after she dresses me up. Slowly enter and I am kissing her neck, shoulder and eating her boobs in between. We are at it for next 10 to 15 minutes, until I explode in the dom.

We lay on the bed with her lying on my chest. Although her English isn’t the best, but we have figured out a way to communicate.

Before I realise time has flown past and time to wrap up, take a shower and say goodbyes. Great to see a shop lowering the price considering everywhere else there is price hikes left, right and centre. Moreover location is perfect as there is more than enough parking plus the shop is clean/ well lighted as well.

Will be seeing Amanda more at 187 going forward, ymmv as always!
    Last edited by downthelane; 20th January 2024 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Removed formatting

Here's something that should be highlighted and applauded (and thank you to alphaomega for mentioning it in the above AR).

This shop has reduced it's hourly rate for FS from $180 to $150 and now clearly states "incl BBBJ" for all price levels.

Good news for us punters and the shop should be rewarded with more custom.

NB

Thumbs up Amanda - 187 Hornsby

Person's Name : Amanda

Establishment : 187 Hornsby

Month/Year of Visit : February

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.187hornsby.com

Phone : 0480495496

Hours of Business : 9 to late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, 69, mish, CFS, Massage

Size/shape : beautiful in my eyes, ymmv

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes/ Yes

My experience/comments :
    I am relatively new to punting world and I was getting itchy. Came across this website and was going through the options available. Being close to Hornsby, made my decision easy especially with some good reviews and with special rate being advertised.

I called up to see if I can see Amanda, seeing she does good service, thank you to previous reviews.

Called up and booked a time to see Amanda. Turned up at the place and noticed there was more than enough parking available. Thankfully the shop is based out of not so busy part of Hornsby itself, so it’s easy to access without any public noticing.

Walked up the stairs and mamasan opened the door for me and welcomed me with a smile. What a pleasant start to the experience. I confirmed my appointment with Amanda. She shouted out Amanda and here she comes greeting me with a beautiful smile. We clicked straight away with her cheerful nature, and I was excited as she looked really sexy in my eyes.

Amanda welcomed me into one the room upfront of the shop and we had exchange of pleasantries. Being a bit shy myself, it was quite easy to interact with her as she made me feel at ease. Exchanged cash for an hour, and asked me to take a bath while she left the room. Everything felt fresh, and room was clean plus bed was neatly prepared. Very nice lighting as well. After taking a quick shower, waited for Amanda to be back. There she is in sexy lingerie, all smiles and happy. We started off with a massage and I can say she knows how to massage well.

After about 15 minutes of massage, I was getting horny and impatient to move to next phase of the experience. She asked me to turn around with a naughty smile. Honestly, massage made me at ease and felt refreshing. Turned around and lied down on my back. A catbath started where she started licking my nipples and slowly went down to my upright little bro. She started working on it with her tongue and an excellent BBBJ commenced. I let her suck me for sometime until I was getting to the edge and I had to stop her. And asked her to lie down. I sucked her beautiful nipples, and complimented what she did to me, by going down to her snatch. It was shaved down there and clean, easy to access. Started to work with my tongue and give her nice lick. I could see she was starting to squirm. I continued to dine there for long enough to make her cum and I could be are her in my mouth. She pushed me away and it was an indication that I did a good job., lol.

Without wasting time, she made me wear a condom and started sitting on my dick in cowgirl position. I can see she is enjoying herself and the sight of her enjoying and moaning made me really horny. I started to thrust upwards and after sometime I made her lie down on her back to make love in missionary position. I couldn’t hold on for longer and I was totally spent. Came into the dom and crashed onto bed with both of us huffing and puffing. Thankfully the aircon was on, so didn’t feel the heat although I loved every moment of it.

We had a quick chat, her English is ok, but you can still have a chit chat. She is more than happy to spend rest of the hour lying down and she even offered a massage. I didn’t want to make her work again, and just lied down. I don’t think she is into kissing, so didn’t bother. But overall experience and her service was what I was after. I will surely be back and Amanda mentioned that the shop has new management recently and there are some good girls now. After taking a quick shower, time to say goodbye. On the way out, I saw some of the girls and selection looks really great. Overall shop is great, ladies make me felt welcome and service itself was more than what I expected especially considering the price they charge. Hoping to sample other girls soon.