Date of Visit : 3rd April 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : hornsby142.com.au

Hours of Business : 1000 to 0200

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Tall, shapely, c-cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese/Japanese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, various positions, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Had seen Ayumi in the corridor at 142 a couple of weeks earlier - very nice. I had made the booking, turned up at the agreed time and was led by Cherry into a cubicle for about 30secs and then paid and was taken to one of the downstairs rooms where I showered before Ayumi turned up.

She was wearing a pink and black skimpy bra and knickers combination and she speaks good English. Ayumi had obviously just started for the day and had to get the room ready and have a quick shower – I was happy just to watch her in anticipation.

She asked whether I wanted some music – OK, but not too loud – and jumped on the bed, while I was lying on my back and after a bit of nipple licking was soon kneeling at my side for some BBBJ whilst looking at herself in the mirror right next to the bed – I found that a bit of a turn on (as I said when Momo did the same thing a week or so ago). Great technique. Ayumi then moved to kneeling between my legs to continue the BBBJ, with great eye-contact and those ever enjoyable compliments, and I propped myself up to enjoy the view of her backside in the large mirror at the end of the bed.

Ayumi then went to put a condom on but I said not yet and got her to lie on her back for some fiddling with her bits and then asked whether I could lick her and duly did. Lots of FOAMing and for a while had two fingers in her then I got her to play with herself while I watched. I then knelt by her head so she could suck me while I fiddled some more, followed by me standing side on in front of the large mirror while she squatted in front of me for some more amazing BBBJ.

Time to be sheathed so I lay on my back for a lengthy spell of cowgirl – this was great with Ayumi moving expertly and she seemed to be enjoying it (well, she convinced me). Moved to doggy where we could see ourselves in the large mirror followed by a bit of mish but I tired for a moment, having spent too long avoiding cumming (I am getting old) so we reverted to me on my back for some more BBBJ.

I asked whether I could cum in her mouth and she said no, that would cost extra. She obviously wasn’t keen so I didn’t pursue it. So she continued with the BBBJ and when I was about to blow, I told her and she finished it off with a HJ.

As we chatted afterwards I asked, out of curiosity, how much it would have cost for CIM – Ayumi clearly didn’t have a figure in mind and just said $50 and asked “Too much?” She said she knew some girls did it but she didn’t like it. That’s fine – it’s her body. Good chat afterwards, no rush to get rid of me.

Great session with a lovely and talented girl. Another credit to 142.