Person's Name : Lili

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 27/9/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : hornsby142.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Reasonably good looking with dyed blonde hair, curvy (not fat) with a fine pair of D-cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore

Services Provided : BBBJ, couple of positions

Value for money/recommend? : Not a mind-blowing session but still pretty good

My experience/comments : Had a booking with a girl at another shop but upon arrival I was told she wasn’t available because of her period. I had already seen the other girls who were on the roster so, in my quest for different girls, I explained the situation to the mamasan and walked.

I returned to the car, phoned 142 and asked Cherry whether Lili was available at 12:00. She said she was so I booked her - so it became my third visit to 142 on consecutive days.

Lili was a total punt as there were no photos or reviews about her.

I had a good run with the traffic but at 12:00 I was still in Waitara so I stopped and called Cherry and said I was running a bit late but would be there.

When I arrived I had a short wait in a cubicle before Lili came along and led me to a downstairs room.

Lili is quite short, reasonably attractive with dyed blonde hair and is curvy (not fat) with a fine pair of D-cups. Now I’m no expert but I’d say they were D-cups but when I returned home I looked at the 142 website and they were advertised as C-cups – that would be a first, a brothel understating the size of a girl's tits! (The website also said she was from Taiwan but Lili told me she was from Singapore.)

She was wearing a yellow micro-dress, tight-fitting with lots of holes in it, through two of which protruded her nipples.

I handed over the money and showered while she got the room ready.

She was immediately playful and cheerful. She got me to lie on the bed and soon joined me, kneeling next to me and sticking a nipple in my mouth.

Lili soon worked her way down and started licking my balls and around my cock. She then moved round to kneel between my legs and started a good BBBJ – very slightly toothy, but not too much, starting nice and slowly and only a couple of interruptions. I liked the way she kept watching herself blowing me in the wavy mirrors by the bed. She asked me not to cum in her mouth.

I let this continue for quite a time before getting her to lie besides me. She let me massage her clit, but only after she put a condom on my fingers, and asked me not to insert a finger.

Time was moving on so I asked Lili to dom me up and we started with some mish. I let her guide me in and started gently – there had been some of the ominous “Too Big” comments – but she took it well.

As I gradually increased the tempo, Lili gradually got louder and louder. I said in yesterday’s review of Semi at the same establishment that she was probably as loud as any WL I’ve been with. Well I reckon Lili was just as loud. A double with Semi and Lili would be deafening (of course I'd need two cocks so I could fuck them both at the same time).

Moved to some doggie with me standing behind her as she knelt at the edge of the bed. Again I gradually increased the tempo and she made even more noise. As there was no CIM option I just pounded away until I squirted.

After tidying me up Lili had a shower and I collapsed on the bed.

She then gave me a massage, including standing on my back, while we had a chat.

Lili has been in Australia for nine years but it was only her fourth day working at 142. She said doesn’t work at any other brothel – she works in a clothes shop in the City the rest of the time.

I soon had to shower, dress and depart.

Not in the top ten of sessions but still pretty good.