Person’s Name : Yaya

Establishment : 64 TP

Date of Visit : 13/1/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Reasonably pretty, slim (with a little bit of flab), A-cups, nice arse, good legs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, DATY, cowgirl, mish, massage, BBBJ for a second squirt

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Phoned the evening before, spoke to Sophie and booked Yaya. Just got there on time, paid and was shown straight into the room where Yaya was waiting. She was immediately attentive, hugging and kissing me and helping me to get undressed.

She removed her bra and knickers while I showered and then she had a quick shower. Yaya is reasonably pretty, slim but with a couple of extra kilos in the wrong places (but she’s certainly not fat). She has A-cups, a nice arse, good legs and her bush is trimmed.

Yaya joined me on the bed and, after another kiss, asked whether I wanted to be licked on my nipples or my cock (“asked” is probably not the right word – her English is poor and it was dome more my sign language). Out of politeness, I replied (again via sign language) nipples a little bit then downstairs.

Soon Yaya was kneeling beside me and starting a very good BBBJ. There was no hint of teeth, plenty of saliva and only a few tissue breaks but she didn’t go particularly deep (she gestured that her mouth wasn’t big enough). I was able to start massaging her clit while she blew me which she seemed to enjoy.

She then knelt between my legs to continue blowing me. I gave her plenty of opportunity to start rimming me (as is advertised on the 64 website) but she didn’t go further south than sucking my balls.

Yaya then asked if I wanted to lick her and I said I did. I was expecting her to switch round for some 69, but she didn’t turn around – she just came and sat on my face, facing the head of the bed. I like this as the girl can concentrate solely on placing her pussy where she wants to be licked.

Yaya rubbed her tits and writhed around and got quite vocal before she said she was cumming and then squirmed away from me.

I tried to ask whether I could later cum in her mouth but I couldn’t get her to understand me. I got her to suck me a bit more and then it was time to dom up.
Yaya had made lots of comments about my size and we started with some cowgirl but she was clearly struggling.

I suggested some mish and this was better and she seemed to be taking it well. I was soon able to work up a good head of steam and see it through to conclusion.
Yaya tidied me up and lay down beside me. With some help from her translator app I learnt that she is from Taiwan and has been in Australia for only a few months. She said she didn’t work anywhere else.

Yaya then gave me a massage and after a while I was aroused again. She asked whether I wanted “Suck or fuck?” I didn’t think I’d manage a second squirt be decided some more BBBJ would be good so she knelt between my knees again. She was saying something about me cumming but I didn’t know whether I was getting permission for a CIM finale so I just let her blow me and we’d see what happened.

Again it was a good BJ and she managed to get me across the line for a second time (which is rare for me). I made it clear when I was cumming and she pulled her head away and I squirted on my stomach (but it was close and CIM might well have happened with different timing).

Again Yaya tidied me up and lay down next to me but soon time was up and I pointed to the clock.

She showered and then I showered and I dressed and departed.

Not the most shapely of girls but quite pretty and eager to please. Really good BBBJ and I squirted twice so she must be doing something right.